Model LZL-16 operation microscope is our latest researched product for ophthalmic surgery. Equipped with advanced motorized continuous zoom, the instrument can meet he needs of stepless magnification during the operation .the assistant scopes have tree ranges of magnification ,and can be turned round the main scopes within 180 and be fixed at any angle. Camera and presenting facilities are useful for teaching and storing information, and video system is option to customers. This is the most advanced operation microscope for ophthalmology in domestic markets, and can meet all kinds of ophthalmic surgery.Features
1) The main and assistant scopes share the construction of same light route ,and zero degree between them.
2) Light systems is equipped with retina protection device, red reflex intensifier ,filter of infrared.
3) It adopts 28 inclined illumination device which can be used for slit illumination ,slit can revolve round the optical axis within 360
4) The main scopes adopts motorized continuous zoom system ,with the magnification adjustable from 5xto 25x,and the instrument enjoys a clear image, a sharp stereo scopic perception and remarkable width of field..
5) The assistant scopes possess the step magnification of 4x ,10x,16x,by hand wheel. also, it can revolve round the main scopes within 180 and fixed at any angle.
6) X-y system with push button ,and the moving range of x-y:40mm
7) Equipped with motorized bending or lifting adjustment construction, it is convenient for doctor to operate the instrument.
8) The instrument adopts spring counter balance at every fixed point .the performance is easy and flexible, but stable and reliable.
Magnification of main scopes:5x-25x
Visual field of main scopes:42.5-8.5mm
Magnification of assistant scopes:6x,10x,16x
Visual field of assistant scopes:35mm,21mm,17mm
Range of stand’s vertical up-down :500mm
The fine a adjustable focusing range:50mm
Range of ocular distance:55-72mm
The max. stretching length of stand’s horizontal arm:1030mm
The swing angle of carries arm:240
Power source:ac220+/-5%50hz or ac110 +/-5%50hz
- Education Microscopes
- Lab/Industrial Microscopes
- Medical Microscopes
- Microscopes Parts
Your cart is currently empty.