High Quality Fiberoptics Medical Surgical Headlight (Headlamp)
The KD-202A fiberoptics medical surgical headlight offers super bright performance, reliability and portability, which is used as illumination in clinical examination, surgery, etc. Light is refracted and gathered through optical lens group. In this way common light can turn into clear and well-distributed light. So our headlamp can supply excellent quality illumination for the examination and surgery of doctor.
Qualified for FDA approval
- Comfortable and light for lengthy procedures
- Fiber optic coaxial rotary headlight with variable spot
- Rotary adjustable 10mm-110mm spot(at 420mm of working distance) with perfectly circular beam
- 100% billet aluminum construction
- 1800mm of lenght fiber optic cord, Wolf and Stors lens proximal cable end standard, others available upon request.
- Compatible with Storz, ACMI, Wolf, Olympus cold light sources
- Weight of headlight is 180g, and the fiberoptic weight is 140g.