We offer a wide rang of lamp and LED light source and fluorescence illumination systems ideal for a variety of microscopy applications. From simple HX-1 fluorescent ring light assembly to complex fiber optic cable cold light sources.
How doses one choose a microscope light source ?
Selecting a LED or fluorescence microscope light source depends on the application.
How fast are you acquiring images?
How much intensity control do you need for your light source?
How fast do you need to shutter the light?
Find out which system is most suitable for your application.
HX-1 Fluorescent Ring Light Assembly For Microscopes
The microscope illuminator contained complete unit includes bulb, power supply, switch and connecting cable.
The item has 110V and 220V two version, please feel free to buy!
1) Lamp power: 8 watts
2) Input Voltage (AC): 110V/220V; 50/60 Hz
3) Color Temperature: 6,000K for daylight
4) Lamp Life: 7,000 hours
5) Operating Temperature: 32 to 104℉ (0 to 40°C)
6) Humidity Range: 0 to 80%; non-condensing
7) Connecting Caliber: 60mm (Maximum Diameter)
8) Weight: 185g (6.5 oz)
- Education Microscopes
- Lab/Industrial Microscopes
- Medical Microscopes
- Microscopes Parts
- Contact us
Your cart is currently empty.