We offer a wide range of the lamp and LED light source and fluorescence illumination systems ideal for a variety of microscopy applications. From simple HX-1 fluorescent ring light assembly to complex fiber optic cable cold light sources.
How does one choose a microscope light source?
Selecting an LED or fluorescence microscope light source depends on the application.
How fast are you acquiring images?
How much intensity control do you need for your light source?
How fast do you need to shutter the light?
Find out which system is most suitable for your application.
HX-1 Fluorescent Ring Light Assembly For Microscopes
The microscope illuminator contained a complete unit that includes the bulb, power supply, switch, and connecting cable.
The item has 110V and 220V two version, please feel free to buy!
1) Lamp power: 8 watts
2) Input Voltage (AC): 110V/220V; 50/60 Hz
3) Color Temperature: 6,000K for daylight
4) Lamp Life: 7,000 hours
5) Operating Temperature: 32 to 104℉ (0 to 40°C)
6) Humidity Range: 0 to 80%; non-condensing
7) Connecting Caliber: 60mm (Maximum Diameter)
8) Weight: 185g (6.5 oz)
- Education Microscope
- Lab/Industrial Microscope
- Medical Microscope
- Microscope Parts
Your cart is currently empty.